My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

To Russia With Love

To Maria's Mommy and my dear friend, Elena, whose family and friends need her to be with them in Russia:

Maria loves you and misses you and she hopes you'll be proud to see all her hard work and practice!

So determined is this little soon-to-be toddler that she woke up early from nap time to sneak in some practice with Phoebe's most coveted yard toy. Phoebe is best at sharing when she's asleep.

It takes a very brave girl to be tossed around by a bucking bronco while enduring a nasty case of hiccups.

The best part about playing piano with a buddy is stopping every few notes for a quick hug and tickle.

Elena, I hope these cute videos brighten your day. I am praying for God to comfort you and your family. Love, Addie

2 comments:

  1. The piano playing tickle is just about the cutest thing ever!! Adele, I am so warmed by your loving ways to post these videos for Maria's mama. What a precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What playful little friends they are. I join you, Addie, in praying for Maria's family; for comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete