Today Phoebe and I enjoyed our balmy 90 degree afternoon outdoors, a nice break from our recent 100+ degree scorchers. I'd say she went swinging like a big girl, but look how little she is in this huge baby swing.

Whee!

Then we played in the shade of hanging bed sheets, which was just ho-hum...

...until Phoebe discovered the hilarity of the sound of snapping pillow cases right-side-out. If it's funny the first time, then it's still funny 18 more times, right? Yep, still funny.

Phoebe ended her evening with a delicious blend of apple guacamole. When else in a person's life is it okay to mix pureed apples with avocado? As long as she keeps smiling, I'll keep playing baby chef.
:)
ReplyDeleteHere goes my first time to "officially" comment. I love her arm in the swing - looks like she owns it - keep pushing Mom!
ReplyDeleteLove, Gabby
That 2nd picture looks like one of those taken during a wild roller coaster ride at an amusement park. Phoebe's Worlds of Fun: Swing-a-Baby and Pillowcase Snappers; then AppleGuac at the snack shop. Does it get any better? I think not. Happy days!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that picture 3 up from this posting looks JUST like you Addy. Crazy! I had to do a double take!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I cannot believe how big little Phoebe is getting!!
I am seeing Ryan in her so much!
ReplyDelete