Phoebe is an excellent bicyclist! Well, more of a bicycle-trailist in her super sleek bicycle trailer from her Grandpa & Grandma. She's practicing so she can keep up with her Grandpa one day. Meanwhile, she'll be racing in the Tour de Norman.
Here's Phoebe at the finish line. She did not win; she came in a close second.That's right, I took first. But she doesn't mind, as long as somebody else does all the work.
Where's your helmets?!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
So true about the helmets!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you go -- I haven't even done this with our two kids, only Jordan!
You put Jordan in a ride-behind trailer? Did he enjoy that?
ReplyDeleteHow fun? Wait till you have two kids. This will be impossible. I walked a lot with Evie. Can't seem to manage it with Grant #2.
ReplyDeleteHaha, Ryan you are SOOOO funny :) And yes, he enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete