Adorable! Did you make her outfit - very cute.Moses certainly looks like the real deal - make sure you put some tar on that basket.Love, Gabby
Thank you! Yes, I did make her outfit, and had fun doing it. I'll be sure to cover Moses' basket with tar. . .it's good to be prepared in case he needs to float on a river!
I agree! This is adorable. I want to hear how trick or treating went.
Adorable! Did you make her outfit - very cute.
ReplyDeleteMoses certainly looks like the real deal - make sure you put some tar on that basket.
Love, Gabby
Thank you! Yes, I did make her outfit, and had fun doing it. I'll be sure to cover Moses' basket with tar. . .it's good to be prepared in case he needs to float on a river!
DeleteI agree! This is adorable. I want to hear how trick or treating went.
ReplyDelete