You are so discreet! :-) Phoebe looks older; I love how she poses and her closed-mouth smile.Great picture of you and Ryan. What a handsome couple!
Adele! You are the prettiest! I love all of these posts. Moses is so handsome! Can't wait to meet the 2 month old little guy and play with Phoebe. :)!
What I can't believe is that Ryan allows stickers in his house.He hated them as a child and would run when he saw them.I guess the love of a little girl will cover up all fears!Love, Gabby
You are so discreet! :-) Phoebe looks older; I love how she poses and her closed-mouth smile.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and Ryan. What a handsome couple!
Adele! You are the prettiest! I love all of these posts. Moses is so handsome! Can't wait to meet the 2 month old little guy and play with Phoebe. :)!
ReplyDeleteWhat I can't believe is that Ryan allows stickers in his house.
ReplyDeleteHe hated them as a child and would run when he saw them.
I guess the love of a little girl will cover up all fears!
Love, Gabby