Moses can boast of one new major accomplishment this month: smiling. But after 48 pictures, this is the biggest grin caught on camera. So far, his cheeky smiles have been reserved for a select few people and the ceiling fan.
I love you, little Mosie. I enjoy discovering who you are. I adore your sweet and pensive personality. You are a little lover and know just how to snuggle up for a good cuddle. I can see in your expressive eyes that you know you are loved. You will always be loved. You are precious to me.
Happy 2 month birthday baby MoJo - can't wait to see you Thursday and see one of those smiles!
ReplyDeleteLove, Gabby
Addie~
ReplyDeleteI hadn't looked at your "Bisel Ebenezer" blogspot in several weeks but happened to think of it today and took a peek. What a sweet and meaningful dream you had; now I see why you titled the picture at the top of this blog "My Sweet Potatoes". God is blessing you abundantly, Addie. You are so precious to Him!
Little Mosie is getting more handsome by the day! I can imagine quite well what he will look like when he's older; he has his own very distinct look. One week to go and we'll be cuddling and smiling.