My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Monday, September 3, 2012

One Month

In one month, Moses, you have brightened our lives and increased our joy. You are a special little boy. You have dimples like Daddy, a chin like Mommy, and record-setting long Bisel toes. You love to curl up on your tummy, and are a world-class snuggle buddy. You have been tickled and cuddled by your adoring big sister. You are getting bigger every day; too soon you will be a big boy, a young man. You are so very special, little MoJo, and we are excited to see God's plan continue to unfold in your precious life!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mommy and grandson - happy one month birthday! Love you all so much.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADELE! You are the most beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so blessed. Love, Hubby and Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ARE beautiful pictures of both of you! Your joy shines from within, Addie. I love you, Bisel Family. Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe it's been a month already! You look like you are loving life, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget you one month tie that I gave you at your shower. Take pictures! So good to meet the baby! Aunt Kookies

    ReplyDelete