awww i miss you guys! wish we could be together for the fourth. Move back already. I did. It's what all the cool kids are doing. Phoebe is getting big and talking so well!
Haha! Kristi! "Move back already. I did." Cracks me up. I do love hearing Phoebe's voice. So funny she says "Happy Birthday America Mama" and then I hear you laugh Adele. C.U.T.E. :)
Phoebe looks like she's popping those fireworks between her fingers. What a brave (and pretty) little patriot!
ReplyDeleteawww i miss you guys! wish we could be together for the fourth. Move back already. I did. It's what all the cool kids are doing. Phoebe is getting big and talking so well!
ReplyDeleteAunt Cookies (or as Grant says tookies)
Haha! Kristi! "Move back already. I did." Cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteI do love hearing Phoebe's voice. So funny she says "Happy Birthday America Mama" and then I hear you laugh Adele. C.U.T.E. :)