My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Friday, January 27, 2012

Chatty

Full of so much to say, Phoebe is finding a way to put words together. We regularly hear phrases like, "Milk please," "Name Phoebe," "Mommy slide," "Watch Elmo," and "Shoes socks." She even speaks sentences like, "Daddy's home," complete with subject and predicate. She's a smart cookie.

3 comments:

  1. And this weekend she can say, "Happy Birthday,Phoebe!". We can practice when I get there! I will bring "bubbles"for the occasion. See you soon!

    Love, Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, chatty Phoebe...you are growing up so fast! Soon you will be 2. I can hardly wait to come talk with you about Elmo and milk and shoes and socks and Mommy and Daddy... What fun we will have!
    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Precious! I had such a nice surprise looking at the blog to see you looking back at me and looking SO much older! I can't wait to speak with you either. Get ready girl - we are gonna party next weekend like its 1999! Seriously I will bring the toons! I am imagine dance party for being 2! Love, Aunt Kookies

    ReplyDelete