My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Friday, August 5, 2011

So Tall

Little Miss Phoebe Louise is 1 1/2 today!

Her Doc reports that she is a whopping 24 pounds, 11 ounces & 33.75 inches landing her in the 60th & 95th percentiles respectively. At 18 months, Phoebe is nearly half of her full grown height. A conservative guess from her doctor estimates her adult height to be at least 5'8". What?!

I wanted to give an idea of how tall this little big girl is; here's what I got instead:
Interpretive Dance
Extreme Close Up
Roly Poly
When you want something done right. . .
Remind me to enjoy being the tall one while she's still my little shorty.

2 comments:

  1. I love celebrating my half birthday! And the 2nd picture looks like she's doing "give my regards to broadway!"
    Happy 1 1/2 years Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...happy 1 1/2 years to you, Phoebe. I can't think of anything I'd have rather done in the past 18 months than be your grandma. Wish I was there to dance with you!
    I love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete