On Saturday, Phoebe took a break from playing to pose for some photos. Turns out, Aidan & Nadia's Mommy, Patricia, is a talented photographer and she had just the eye to snap these cute pics of Phoebe.

Alright, back to playing.
A huge Thank You to Patricia for these wonderful pictures and for a fun afternoon of playtime!
That middle black and white picture looks like a pose for a senior picture. Remember that pose; she'll have to recreate it in 17 years (Class of '28) when she graduates from high school. They are all so cute! Is that your jeans she is holding onto in the first picture, Addie?
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot...I wanted to say I love the pics you've entered on the side. What a GREAT picture of Phoebe and Ryan! Happy girl...Happy family. :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with mom, these are all so cute. Mom's comments reminded me that I was flipping through old photo albums of you and me and some of those pictures that are soooooo adorable I told mom that you and I should re-create the photos today. Like the one where we are sitting on the couch in our sweatshirts, yours is purple mine is pink with the bear stenciled in the upper corner. Or maybe where we are wearing Easter dresses and I have stickers all over my legs.
ReplyDeleteDid you notice in the middle b/w picture Phoebe's eyes are blue? You can see better if you click and zoom in.
ReplyDeletePhoebe was holding on to Ryan's jeans, not mine.
Cara, too bad we don't have the "tooth pants" anymore; we could have recreated that picture too.