My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A visit from Auntie

Phoebe is enamored with her Auntie. The way I see it, Cara has Phoebe wrapped around her finger. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
'Atta girl, Phoebe. That's the way to get Auntie wrapped around your finger.
Hey Phoebe, now would be a good time to ask for a pony.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these 2 pictures!! The first one is the background on my computer now. They look like they totally understand each other...like they have a long history together. Well, I guess it is a long history for Phoebe; Auntie's been around her whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pony, a kitty, a puppy, a HUMPBACK WHALE! Auntie will give her anything...with Oprah's help.

    Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna give her a cookie when I see her. And every time I see her. Love, Aunt Cookie (it's all about marketing!)

    Evie says poodle and noodle rhyme!

    ReplyDelete