My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'ma Lima Girl

My dad tells a story about how I gobbled lima beans so fast that he couldn't peel them quickly enough. Evidently Phoebe loves lima beans as much as I do. Taking a lesson from my dad, I pre-peeled a bunch of beans, but alas, I couldn't even pop them into Phoebe's mouth quickly enough. She was forced to grab the bowl from my hands and feed herself mouthfuls of these tasty legumes.
Phoebe says, "Grandpa, you'd better be peeling me some lima beans. I'm coming for them!"

2 comments:

  1. Where did I go wrong? You raise 'em a certain way thinking that when they can make their own choices, they'll choose correctly. But no, alas, lima bean?, Phoebe?, Really? Daddy needs to teach you about Pizza Rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWWWWWWW EEWWWWWWWWW lima beans so gross. Evie says yuck yuck!

    ReplyDelete