My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Know what's grander than having parents? Having grandparents! Especially when you have as grand of grandparents as Phoebe has.

Grandma Fuhrmann is a grand snuggler.

Grandpa Fuhrmann is a grand conversationalist.

Gabby & Papa Bisel are grand swimming partners.

But wanna know what's really truly great? Great-Grandmas. I love my Grandmas so much, I'm sharing them with Phoebe, all three of them. Pictured L-R: Great-Grandma Kincaid, Great-Grandma Smelser, mommy-to-be (& Phoebe), Great-Grandma Fuhrmann.

Phoebe dearly loves her Grandparents and her Great-Grandparents. And even though she hasn't yet met Great-Grandpa Bisel, she loves him too. I know Phoebe loves them all because I dearly love each of them. Phoebe visits, hears stories and sees pictures of these Great and Grand people and will surely grow to know how very special is her family.

Happy Grandparent's Day!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet words! And Phoebe puts the "grand" in granddaughter. How one little girl can put such joy in our world is a great AND grand miracle from heaven. Our love to all three of you!
    Mom & Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa)

    ReplyDelete