Don't worry Honeycub. I'm coming home to take care of you! love, love, love, Daddy.
How can she be SO cute while she's feeling SO icky? What a cutie pie! Hope you feel better soon, Phoebe. (Love the little outfit.)
Awwww. Those ear infections are the worst! But I know the cure! Lots and lots of snuggles with Daddy and Mama. (I too am loving the little outfit)
Yep, cute outfit, thanks to her cute friend Kallie Hammerschmidt (or should I say O'MacHammerscnitzelowskison?)
Poor baby! Ear aches suck! Hope you feel better soon.Love, Aunt Kookies (Cookies with a K- it's all about marketing)
Don't worry Honeycub. I'm coming home to take care of you! love, love, love, Daddy.
ReplyDeleteHow can she be SO cute while she's feeling SO icky? What a cutie pie! Hope you feel better soon, Phoebe. (Love the little outfit.)
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Those ear infections are the worst! But I know the cure! Lots and lots of snuggles with Daddy and Mama. (I too am loving the little outfit)
ReplyDeleteYep, cute outfit, thanks to her cute friend Kallie Hammerschmidt (or should I say O'MacHammerscnitzelowskison?)
ReplyDeletePoor baby! Ear aches suck! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Kookies (Cookies with a K- it's all about marketing)