My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outta the way Roth IRA, look who's rolling over!

What do IRAs and Phoebe have in common? They both roll over. But who has the better ROI (Return On Irresistible (cuteness))? Phoebe!

I left her like this (notice the nice elbow-under technique):
And I found her like this:
Just to be sure, I put Phoebe back on her tummy and seconds later I witnessed another roll-over! She's pretty proud of herself.

My apologies for the gratuitous banker humor.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Phoebe!

    I love the 'Phoebe's Laugh of the Day'! Cute idea. You, Adele, are just full of cute ideas and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Rolling over- very exciting! Next baby stop- crawling! Both my kids were crawling at 4 1/2 months... so get on that Phoebe!

    You are too cute! Can't wait to see you again and we loved the swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete