My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Picnic Adventure of Phoebe Louise

Today Ryan took us to this beautiful park tucked in the trees and beside a pretty pond. This is where Phoebe had her very first picnic. I had to wake her up to show her how much fun parks are. Here's what she did.
First Phoebe took a ride on a see-saw.
Then she had a good swing. She looks bored, but she loved it, I promise.
Then she met some ducks who asked her for food.
And she took her first ever walk across a bridge. Eek!
Big day for a little girl! She should be resting, but she's too excited to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Did the ducks 'quack' her up?
    The first picture is my new desktop photo.
    I love your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Phoebe dream about see-saws and ducks and picnics and happy days that night? What a wonderful world of surprises awaits our little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete