My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy birthday dear Phoebe, happy birthday to you!

Pretty dress and special guests,
A festive pink lei,
1 lit candle,
A little help to blow it out,
Ready, set. . .chomp!
Phoebe's thinking, "I had to wait a whole year for this?"
Now that Phoebe is older and wiser, perhaps she'll learn that it does not behoove one to skip naps out of excited anticipation for cupcakes.

Happy Birthday Phoebe Louise! You bring such joy to our family. We love you, sweet little girl.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

  1. Grandma thinks Phoebe just gets cuter and sweeter with each passing day. Happy Birthday, sweetie pie. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Phoebe!

    So sorry we missed your special day. Darn that old snow. We plan to let you have another birthday party in two weeks. Lots of grandparents and uncles to make it a very special day. I vote for cupcakes again and WITH ICE CREAM!

    Love, Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your gift dear niece! Love you! K

    ReplyDelete