My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yay Daddy

Nearly every day Ryan says these two words to Phoebe in hope that "Yay Daddy" will be among her first spoken words. I hope so too. Phoebe's Daddy is indeed someone to be celebrated. As my best friend and my love, Ryan is the perfect person to be Phoebe's Daddy. He sings countless silly songs to her, elicits the biggest smiles, and is the only one who can soothe Phoebe instantly with his magical Daddy swaddle. In short, Phoebe hit the Daddy jackpot!
Ryan, I love you more now than before. I admire the Daddy you have become. Happy First Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy First Father's Day, Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe looks so happy to be with her dad on such a grand occasion. Happy fathers day Ryan. You and Addie are such neat parents.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan~~I LOVE the big smiles from both of you. Who is more blessed...that she has you for a daddy or that you have Phoebe for a daughter? The answer is still under debate. A very happy Father's Day to you, Ryan.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete