My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Friday, May 28, 2010

Practicing

I know it looks like Phoebe is just playing on her tummy, but she's actually practicing rolling over. She gets about half way over and then tips back to this position.
So frustrating...

Cara & Kristi: One day, in appreciation for your unwavering devotion to this blog, I'll commit my entire day to posting every 3 minutes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well then Adele, know that your fast paced blogging won't be in vain, because I will make a commitment to check it every 2 minutes. That's one minute away from being a stalker! Any takers?
    Oh! And I just love love love seeing these pictures of Phoebe! In this shot, she reminds me of Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele- I was planning on posting your exact entry BEFORE you even wrote something. And Cara- checking is in vain, because in fact, I could write this blog about Phoebe in my sleep. That is how connected this Aunt is.

    She does look like Evie but those cheeks are all Phoebe.

    And

    ReplyDelete