My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Thursday, April 29, 2010

'Tis to Laugh*

*This title is for you, Cara.
On Sunday, Phoebe laughed! 3 times. Count 'em, 3. And these were true "ha ha ha" style laughs. She laughed at us because we were laughing at her (probably because her hair was standing straight up). Of course we had to photograph the event. Plus, she was wearing her extraordinarily cute new outfit from Grandma & Grandpa. Ryan and I snuck in on a picture too.

3 comments:

  1. *Tee Hee
    *My greeting is for you, Adele.

    I can't wait to hear her laugh! You guys sound and look like you have so much fun in your little family. Have you taught Phoebe how to make a cat hammock yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With each new posting I think, "that's the best picture yet!" But, this one of the 3 of you definately is! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cat hammocks yet. My goal is to make Phoebe think I'm cool, not a nerd.

    ReplyDelete