My Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Potatoes

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Schedule*

In order to maximize productivity in my new role as Head of Operations of the Bisel Family Household (Ryan already called President), I have instituted a weekly schedule for myself. After all, I do love guidelines. Or as Ryan teases me, "Give me a rule, aaany rule, and I'll follow it!" It's basically true. Unless it's bathroom day.

Today is bathroom day.
There is no chore I dislike more than cleaning bathrooms. Especially when I have a cute little girl to play with. Let's see...

Phoebe










Bathroom









Phoebe










Bathroom









Eenie meenie miney...Phoebe!
Looks like the little girl wins. Next time you use my bathroom, please ignore the soap scum in the bathtub.

* The Schedule was not instituted, required, demanded, or in any way suggested by Ryan Bisel. I am the sole creator of said schedule which may be imposed or revoked at any time and at my discretion only.

3 comments:

  1. Next time I come visit I won't notice the soap scum because I'll be so enthralled with Phoebe that I probably won't even take a shower! HA!
    jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are too funny. This blog is so cute! I love getting to sneak peeks at your fun little family. How lucky you all are to have each other!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will notice the soap scum. And smile b/c I know that you know where your priorities are :) ... and there are other people on earth who have soap scum, too. Love the blog, Addy, You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete