Phoebe's new friends visited us all the way from Nebraska last week. We had so much fun with the Soliz Family; Phoebe especially loved Aliyah. See the chubby smile? Aliyah had the knack for drawing huge grins from Phoebe. If Phoebe knew how to laugh, I'm sure we would have heard some gut-busters!
Every time Gloria and I get together we crochet. This time though, she gave me my very own "Candy Crochet" book, which is full of the most deliciously adorable crochet patterns for kiddos. Now I don't have to drool over hers anymore. So she had this wild idea: why don't we each start at one end of the book and work every pattern until we meet in the middle? As the busy mother of two young children, I'm pretty sure she's crazy. Wait a minute, that sounds like something I would suggest. Yes. Let's do it. Let's crochet the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment